Michelin’s Twitter Handle Gains 66,000 Followers!
Michelin has gained a total of 66,000 followers on its Twitter handle and the company has also announced a special reward for its 70,000th follower.
Michelin, the world’s most valuable tyre brand of 2018, has recently reached 66,000 followers on Twitter, an official tweet announced. The most important thing to note here is that the company has also announced that it will give a special reward to its 70,000th follower. What that special reward would be is not clear as of now.
With the presence in about 170 countries across the globe, Michelin owns many other tyre brands such as Tigar, Kleber, BFGoodrich, Riken, Kormoran and Uniroyal. Moreover, the French tyre maker has 69 tyre manufacturing sites in 18 countries across 6 continents.
Earlier this month, on 1st October 2018 in a remarkable milestone for the “Michelin Man”, a term widely used for Bibendum, the popular face of Michelin brand, received the prestigious “Icon of the Millennium” award by Advertising Week, the US-based global conference series for marketing, branding and advertising leaders.
In addition to selling commercial as well as heavy-duty tyres, the company provides digital services, maps and guides to improve the travel experience of its customers and help them enjoy their trip. Other than these services, it also has a long relationship of providing tyres to various companies in Formula One for the last three decades.
Some of the major awards and recognitions earned by Michelin are as follows:
- Has won 80 J.D Power Tire Awards from 1989-2016 in various categories.
- Won Campaign of the year award for their “Beyond The Driving Test”.
- “Create The Future” award winner for MICHELIN® X® TWEEL® TURF™.
- In 2015, got “Tire Technology of The Year” award for its Evergrip technology.
- Won “Tire Manufacturer of The Year” award beating Yokohama, Goodyear and Kumho in 2015.
- Michelin also won “Supplier of The Year” and “Innovation of The Year” awards from one of USA’s heavy-equipment manufacturing company.