Through this Privacy Statement, Tyremarket wants to reassure its website users that we will not sell, share or rent user information to others in a manner that is inconsistent with this Privacy Statement. By accessing the websites, you agree to be bound by this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement, please do not use our websites or do so in the manner described below that limits the information that we obtain from your use of these websites. Each time you use our websites, the current version of this Privacy Statement will apply.
User Information Collection and Use.
Information Collection. Tyremarket collects information from users of our websites at several different points, including without limitation when a user:
- Places an order or requests product or service information on-line from Tyremarket.
- Registers on one of Tyremarket's websites.
- Requests notification of an on-line order's status using a Tyremarket website.
- Participates in an on-line sweepstakes or survey.
- Applies for a credit card through Tyremarket or the user provides existing credit card information to Tyremarket on-line in connection with a product or service order.
- Submits an email address for use by Tyremarket.
- Subscribes to receive email from Tyremarket.
- Participates in a click to chat/live chat session.
Tyremarket's primary goal in collecting any information that personally identifies a user is to fulfill website user requests and orders. If we have trouble processing an order or request, completing delivery of an order or other similar issue, this contact information will be used by Tyremarket or a third party working on our behalf to contact the user.
Tyremarket's websites may retain information from any participant in a click to chat/live chat session. By participating in a click to chat/live chat session, you are agreeing that Tyremarket and any Agent representing or working on behalf of Tyremarket can record and/or retain your information. Information provided to click to chat/live chat participants is informational only and should not be relied on as the sole basis for making a decision. Tyremarket and its subsidiaries and/or affiliates are not liable for any information provided and/or the consequences thereof via a click to chat/live chat session.
A user of the click to chat/live chat should not provide personally identifiable information (such as date of birth, social security number, credit card number, etc.) on the click to chat/live chat system. Any user who does so hereby does so at his or her own risk and agrees to release Tyremarket and its subsidiaries and/or affiliates from any liability, damages, or causes of action relating thereto.
You may choose not to provide us with any personally-identifying information. In that case, you can still access and use many portions of our websites; however, you will not be able to access and use those portions of any Tyremarket website that requires your personal information.
Important Website Terminology.
- Cookies. "Cookies" are small, removable pieces of data that are stored by a user's Internet browser on a user's computer when a Tyremarket website is accessed that enables us to track and personalize our websites to enhance each user's website experience. For instance, by installing a cookie from one of our websites, we can provide you with storage of items in your shopping cart between visits. Most web browsers allow you to exercise control over cookies installed on your computer. You may erase them, block them or have notifications sent to you when a cookie is stored on your computer. However, if a user's browser refuses the cookie, some of the features and services of Tyremarket's websites may not operate to their fullest or properly.
- Google Analytics. We use certain tools provided by Google, e.g., Google Analytics, Google AdWords Conversion tracker, and other Google services across our websites that place cookies on a user's browser. These cookies help us personalize the website experience and increase the website's effectiveness for our visitors. These cookies are set and read by Google. To opt out of Google tracking, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
- Google AdWords. We also use Google's AdWords functions and tools, including cookies, to display our offers and services across the web. We place tags on certain browser pages, and then a third party reads these cookies and may serve an ad via a third party's website. We use this tool to help bring you offers we think might interest you based upon your past online choices. You may opt out of this service by visiting the following link: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
Tyremarket's websites are directed to the general public. Consistent with generally accepted good practices, Tyremarket Corporation will never knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from users that indicate that they are under the age of thirteen (13).
Tyremarket's websites may contain external offer links to other websites. You should be aware that other websites may have different privacy policies than Tyremarket, and that we cannot control the policies of these other websites. Please note that this Privacy Statement applies solely to the operation of Tyremarket's websites and the information collected by our websites. While we strongly support the protection of privacy on the Internet, we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of other websites, the use of information collected by other websites or the content of other websites.
Surveys, Sweepstakes & Contests.
Occasionally Tyremarket may request information from users of our websites via surveys, sweepstakes or contests. Participation in these surveys, sweepstakes or contests is completely voluntary, and the users of our websites have a choice regarding participation and the type of information they disclose. Information requested may include contact information (such as your name and shipping address) and demographic information (such as zip code and age level). We use such information to notify contest winners, to award prizes and to analyze the website traffic to improve the user's experience on all of our websites. All participation in surveys, sweepstakes and contests is subject to applicable law, the applicable rules and terms and conditions that accompany each of these contests or sweepstakes. These rules, terms and conditions may be accessed at the time of your participation.
Tyremarket has taken appropriate precautions to protect user information on our websites. When users submit personally identifiable information, Tyremarket takes commercially accepted and recommended steps to protect that information both on- and off-line.
Nevertheless, currently no data transmission over the Internet or method of storage - electronic or otherwise - can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While Tyremarket strives to protect your information, absolute security cannot be guaranteed.
Special Offers, Account Updates and Opting Out.
Tyremarket occasionally sends our customers and the users of our websites announcements and updates, which contain important information about our websites and our product and service offerings, including those from its Affiliated Companies, which we believe to be of value to our customers and users. To facilitate this, we may enhance or merge the information we collect on our websites with data lawfully obtained from third parties for purposes of marketing products or services to our customers and users.
We may communicate with the users of our websites via email, telephone, mail or fax to provide services, content, product information, notification of offers, discounts or in regard to customer service issues relating to a particular account. The users of our websites are given the opportunity to elect not to receive such marketing communications.
Our email messages have an "unsubscribe" feature for prior users of our websites who have become our customers, but do not want to be notified about special offers in the future. At any time, users can "reply" back to the e-mail message and type "unsubscribe" in the subject field. We will remove that e-mail address from our e-mail lists. To ensure proper updating of account information, users with more than one e-mail address are asked to include those in any "unsubscribe" request. Users who do not wish to have postal mail information, phone number or ordering information shared with third party organizations, can opt out by:(i) calling us +91-8088-090-090 or (ii) e-mail us at email@example.com.