Description for Yokohama Advan Sport V105 255/40 R 19 Tubeless 100 Y Car Tyre
Yokohama Advan Sport V105 is an unsurpassed performance street tyre made to give perfect balance of sport and comfort. The asymmetrical design has been given to provide exceptional handling and braking in dry and wet road conditions. The innovative silica compound which has been jointly developed with one of the leading automakers of the world prevents excessive heat build-up and offer enhanced grip performance and fuel economy. The luxury sports performance tyre gets cross sectional tread pattern which is responsible for balanced ground contact pressure. Matrix rayon body structure makes sure the driver gets precise steering feedback every time. Increased stability and even wear characteristics comes from the unique sport ribs used in the tyre. The Advan Sport V105 is better known for producing minimal external vehicle noise made possible through silent sipe and multi-pitch tread design. The affluent car tyre, Yokohama Advan Sport V105 tyre is designed to bestow exceptional performance on tarmac as well as on track.
Features & Benefits
- The matrix body ply construction of Yokohama Advan Sport V105 improves steering stability and precision without compromising on comfort.
- High rigidity rayon carcass material offer magnificent performance under the dry setup by transmitting power to the road’s surface.
- With mound profile, the Advan Sport V105 ensures excellent steering stability at high speeds.
- The cross-sectional form of the tread has been optimized for proportionate ground contact pressure.
- The Micro-Silica plus Silica dispersed material helps achieve high grip performance by controlling excessive heat, while low rolling aids in decent fuel economy.
- The silent sipe used in the tyre minimizes external rolling noise and ensures quiet and comfortable ride every time.
- The asymmetrical pitch variation inside and outside boosts manoeuvrability and offer cosy performance to the occupants.