CEAT has a lot of tyre patterns in store for your SUV. So let’s have a look at everything you can get from the Indian tyre maker’s stable.
- The brand offers an extensive range of tyre series’, each with numerous size options, providing a wide selection for customers to choose from.
- Your car could be from an Indian manufacturer, a Japanese one or even a Korean one, CEAT will always have something in store for you.
- The brand even offers warranties for as long as five years!
India’s roads aren’t the best all across and SUVs are perfect for us, and that’s a fact. But what would make the experience with SUVs that much better, are four good, grippy tyres. So we check out CEAT’s newest range of tyres, seeing which ones actually match your taste.
Here are 6 benefits of having rugged, stable and right-sized, SUV-specific tyres for your SUV:
1. Bigger Tyres = More Grip!
Larger and wider tyres, in general, have a more elastic following right through them. This demonstrates that the vehicle’s tyres can make contact with the road, providing better grip and foothold. Overall, it contributes to the car’s excellent handling. The wider and more slender wheels provide better traction and grip on snow.
2. Enhanced Stability At Higher Speeds
Technically, wider tyres provide a larger contact patch, resulting in more grip on the road surface. This helps the driver maintain greater control and security, especially when the vehicle is travelling at a higher speed.
3. Better Braking Feel And Feedback
Larger tyres reduce braking distances and provide better control when stopping the vehicle. This also means that there will be less skidding and sliding, and thus more secure.
4. Could Even Improve Overall Performance
Tyre upgrading improves a vehicle’s overall performance in terms of equilibrium, solidity, and traction. This can be advantageous for vehicles that have an understeering or oversteering tendency because larger tyres assist the driver in adjusting the vehicle appropriately, thus making the driving free of any and all road hazards.
5. Make Driving More Comfortable
Because larger and wider tyres contain more rubber compounds, they provide more cushioning when driving on city streets and even muddy terrain. It improves driving comfort, resulting in a better driving experience. Off-road riders frequently replace their tyres with larger ones to ensure a high-quality experience with maximum comfort.
6. They Look Better!
Tyres have a significant impact on the overall design and aesthetics of the vehicle. For instance, replacing the old low-profile tyres with larger and wider wheels can give them a more energetic appearance. As a result, raising the vehicle’s tyres can provide a plethora of configuration advantages.
CEAT tyres perform admirably in both winter and summer conditions. The main advantage of using these tyres is that drivers are not required to change their tyres as frequently. It eliminates the need to purchase weather-specific tyres.
CEAT tyres have a distinct tread pattern that contributes to excellent road traction, low noise, and stable cornering in all weather conditions.
What Options Can You Look For?
CEAT Tyres currently manufactures car and SUV tyres under the following sub-brands: CrossDrive AT, SecuraDrive SUV and the CZAR HP. Here’s a lowdown into what each one has to offer:
1. CEAT CrossDrive AT
- The tread pattern provides excellent traction on dirt and gravel surfaces, and the adaptive 3D sipe provides improved traction in both on- and off-road terrains.
- Circumferential zig-zag groove for improved traction and easy water/slush removal. The superior new all-black compound provides the necessary traction in difficult terrain.
- The tread design incorporates stone ejector elements for easy stone ejection.
- The shoulder design with a large CEAT inscription adds to the commanding appearance.
2. CEAT SecuraDrive SUV
- Shoulder blocks that are connected for improved cornering
- For superior control, the industry’s first 3D Groove Wall Technology is used.
- Water channelling is aided by the Fluidic Sipe design, and the HP Silane compound provides a balanced grip performance.
- CACTUS algorithm-based pattern pitch for reduced noise and increased comfort
3. CEAT CZAR HP
- Modern tread design allows for maximum surface contact.
- The compound’s advanced functionalized polymer provides low friction.
- Noise levels are reduced by high-tech pitch sequencing and tread length.
- Increased grip levels for greater stability on highways at high speeds.
4. CEAT CZAR H/T
- Durable, sturdy tread design for easy travel
- The 2D sipe at the tread improves traction on a variety of terrains.
- Outstanding braking performance is enabled by angular lateral grooves.
5. CEAT CZAR A/T
- Durable tread design allows for easy city driving and off-road travel.
- The tread’s 2D sipe improves traction on a variety of terrains.
- Rim protector to prevent sidewall damage
- Sidewalls with a large CEAT inscription add a commanding appearance.
Tyre Sizes Available For These Tyre Patterns:
|CEAT Tyre Type||Tyre Size & Dimension||Tyre Layout||Compatible Vehicle|
|CEAT CrossDrive AT||215/75 R15
|Tubeless||Chevrolet Captiva, Volkswagen Touareg, Mahindra Scorpio, Mahindra XUV500, Tata Aria, Tata Harrier, Tata Hexa, Force Trax Cruiser, Mahindra Bolero, Mahindra Scorpio, Mahindra TUV300, Mahindra Xylo, Tata Sierra, Tata Sumo|
|CEAT SecuraDrive SUV||205/60 R16
|Tubeless||Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, MG Hector, MG Hector Plus, MG ZS EV, MG Gloster, Renault Duster, Mahindra Marazzo, Nissan Kicks, Renault Captur|
|CEAT CZAR HP||215/60 R17
|Tubeless||Force Trax Cruiser, Hyundai Tucson, Jeep Compass, Mahindra Bolero, Mahindra Scorpio, Mahindra TUV300, Mahindra Xylo, Renault Koleos, Tata Movus, Tata Sierra, Tata Sumo|
|CEAT CZAR HT||215/75 R15||Tubeless & Tube Type||Force Trax Cruiser, Mahindra Bolero, Mahindra Scorpio, Mahindra TUV300, Mahindra Xylo, Tata Movus, Tata Sierra, Tata Sumo|
|CEAT CZAR AT||235/65 R17
|Tubeless||Mahindra Thar, Chevrolet Captiva, Volkswagen Touareg, Mahindra Armada, Mahindra Bolero, Mahindra Jeep, Mahindra Scorpio, Mahindra XUV500, Tata Aria, Tata Harrier, Tata Hexa|