‘AutoTechnika Bengaluru’ will be a must-attend event for the B2B as well as B2C players of the automotive industry. The event will also have attractions for automotive enthusiasts.
AutoTechnika, the much awaited automotive industry event is scheduled for next month, between 14th June to 16th June. This three-day event is going to be one of the most important international exhibitions on vehicles, components, spare parts, technology and the ancillary industry.
Organized by Media Day Marketing, a reputed name in the B2B exhibition organizing space, the event will take place at Bengaluru, the capital of Karnataka, India’s fourth largest automotive production state.
AutoTechnika is supported by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry and Civil Aviation, and a high number of B2B, as well as B2C players of the automotive industry, are anticipated to attend this event. Besides the auto-players, the event will also have many attractions for automotive enthusiasts.
Let’s know about this grand automotive event, AutoTechnika in detail.
About Organizers of AutoTechnika, Bengaluru
Media Day Marketing, a B2B Exhibition organizing firm which was established in 2013 is the main organizer of this expo. It has carved a name for itself by offering a productive platform for different market segments. It has previously conducted successfully the following events:
- TruckTrailer & Tyre Expo – It has already conducted three TruckTrailer & Tyre Expo and is about to host another one in the month of November 2019.
- Tipper & Tanker Expo – The upcoming Tipper & Tanker Expo is scheduled to take place in the state of Gujarat in the month of November 2019.
- Reefer & Container Expo – The upcoming Reefer & Container Expo would take place in the month of November 2019 in the Navi Mumbai.
- Gear & Bearing Expo – The one and only Gear & Bearing Expo was organized in February 2017 in the state of Tamil Nadu, India.
Exhibitors at AutoTechnika, Bengaluru
Both domestic and international exhibitors are expected to exhibit their products and solutions from various industries namely — Car manufacturers, auto manufacturers, engine manufacturers, exhausts, and OEMs of other automotive body parts.
Benefits for Exhibitors at AutoTechnika, Bengaluru
- New Prospects – Showcase your product range to your customers and prospects. This will help you to win new prospects and clientele.
- Media Exposure – You would receive the necessary media attention for your company products and brand awareness. It would eventually be beneficial for your sales pipeline.
- Networking Opportunities – You would be able to discuss your offerings and terms in a neutral environment to your prospects from all over India. You would realize that connecting with sourcing agents and new expansion partner would be relatively easy.
Reputed Media Partners Covering the Event
AutoTechnika is also going to be special in terms of media coverage as the event will be covered by reputed media partners such as Tyremarket.com, AutoPartsAsia, eCARGOLOG, auto bharati, Automotive Script, Motor Journal, Motown India, ABM and TyreAsia.
Understanding the Automotive Eco-system
The automotive parts industry contributes to nearly 7 percent of India’s GDP. Fueled by a bullish consumer market, cash flow and positive consumer vibes, it has been expanding at an impressive rate of 14.3 percent per annum. Between the financial years 2012 to 2017, the auto-components industry production volume grew by 5.56 per cent. By the year 2017 itself, riding on the strong after sales growth it reached ₹2.92 lakh crores. The market size is steadily growing for all kind of vehicles including the electric ones.
The grand automotive fair, AutoTechnika is going to be a right platform and would provide various solutions as well as opportunities for automotive business units.
Stay tuned to Tyremarket.com, the official media partner for AutoTechnika and get all the updates about this event.