Description for Yokohama Geolandar SUV G055 235/65 R 17 Tubeless 108 V Car Tyre
Yokohama Geolandar G055 is a tyre that is manufactured keeping in mind dynamic performance, comfort and noise free ride. The tyre is meant for deriving maximum fuel efficiency and offering relaxed driving experience. The advanced compound used in the Geolandar G055 contributes to even wear and extended tread life. Made for all-season handling, the tyre focussed at premium crossovers and urban SUVs delivers a grippy, confident and comfortable ride quality. The stability of the contact area is ensured through strong sidewall rubber and solid shoulder portion. The nylon covering aids in stopping the belt from slipping which in turn, improves constancy and silent driving at high speeds. The high elasticity filler in G055 offers outstanding flexibility and improved steering response, while the circumferential criss-cross grooves on the other hand, dissipates water effectively, preventing the tyre from aquaplaning. On the whole, Yokohama Geolandar (G055) is designed distinctly for city and highway driving.
Features & Benefits
- Yokohama Geolandar G055 gets a layer of nylon covering in the upper part of the belt material which prevents the belt from slipping up while improving steering stability.
- It has a fuel efficient tread profile that applies low energy while rolling.
- The tyre reduces irregular wear by suppressing distortion, preventing uneven road contact and minimizing energy loss.
- The sidewall rubber of the tyre has been strengthened besides reinforcing the shoulder portion to enhance the stability of the contact area under wet and dry conditions.
- The circumferential zigzag grooves channelize water through the tread grooves to counter hydroplaning while additional edges promote wintertime traction.
- Exclusive to this tyre is the high elasticity filler which enables outstanding flexibility and better steering stability.
- The high rigidity profile aids in superior handling, noise-free performance and peace of mind at higher speeds.