Description for MRF ZLX 155/65 R 14 Tubeless 75 S Car Tyre
The highly praised ZLX tyre series from MRF is aimed at mass segment cars in the Indian market. The ZLX tyres are mostly used in entry-level hatchback cars. The tyre highlights the key features of being high on the grip and having better tread life, which is made possible due to the exclusively designed lateral grooves. It gives a pleasant look to the vehicle through its attractive bow-shaped sidewall design. The ZLX tyres perform excellently on all kinds of road surfaces as they are equipped with a multi-layered-belted design with an N-66 ply. The ZLX is highly durable and equally helps vehicle in returning decent fuel efficiency. It delivers a meticulous and stable ride quality with exceptional grip under rainy and hazardous surfaces and offers a precise steering output. The special compound of ZLX ensures total safety and better cornering ability at higher speeds.
Features & Benefits
- MRF ZLX has been given strong shoulder ribs to assist in exceptional handling under city environment.
- The stability of the vehicle is more enhanced by ZLX’s ‘edge-to-edge comfy’ stabilizer liner.
- The optimized polymer blend integrated into the tyre offers a comfortable ride to the occupants irrespective of surfaces.
- It is equipped with wide primary grooves that enhance the grip in wet conditions by dispersing water brilliantly.
- The ZLX tyres last for a longer period due to the wide tread pattern that helps in the even wear.
- It is well suited for extensive city use as well as highway use.
- The ZLX is made available in multiple rim sizes.