The mass segment passenger car tyre from Goodyear, the GT3 is an all-season tyre that fits into nearly all the hatchbacks and sub-4 metre sedans in the country. The look and feel of the tyre are rugged and rigid yet it has a proven record of excellent steering precision, high-speed cornering and better city manoeuvrability. The durable touring tyre with the infusion of unique hard wearing rubber compound ensures even wear and better tyre mileage. One of the USPs of this Goodyear tyre is that it stays stable while cornering and provides you with excellent traction over the wet or dry surface. Goodyear GT3 is developed using hard carcass and a unique blend of rubber constituents that ensure high tread life under any circumstances. Due to its reliable wet and dry weather performance, longevity and superior handling, Goodyear GT3 is an Original Equipment (OE) tyre to main leading sedans and hatchbacks in India.
Features & Benefits
- Goodyear GT3 tyre receives innovative technology in the guise of Bubble Blade tread block. It is a tread pattern that assists tyre performance under dry and wet weather setup.
- The high-speed handling of the vehicle is improved under any circumstance, as the tyre comes equipped with solid centre-line tie-bars on its tread.
- With the infusion of long-lasting unique rubber compound, GT3 offers better tyre mileage and longer lifespan of the tread.
- It yields excellent wet performance under rainy or slippery road conditions and enhanced grip under dry environment due to its wide contact patch at the tread.
- Improved braking and better control of the vehicle at high-speed is ascertained due to distinctive circumferential tread design.
- The unique compound used in the sidewalls of the tyre ensures smooth cornering with no cracks, hardness and damage in the long run.