MRF Wanderer is a tyre meant for SUVs and has been one of the first choices for serious SUV lovers in the country for more than a decade. It has been developed to perform excellently on all types of terrain. This tyre has also been an OE fitment to many leading SUVs in the market and can be fitted to various 4x2 and 4x4 SUV models. The tyre provides fine durability in addition to great resistance to tears, punctures and cuts.
Superior handling can be enjoyed at higher speeds, and the off-road performance of MRF Wanderer is also quite commendable. The look of the vehicle is also enhanced as the bold sidewall graphics of the tyre give it a sophisticated and at the same time, a daunting appearance. Superior traction results in shorter braking distance and safe emergency braking at high speeds. The premium highway tyre delivers quick and precise steering response along with a comfortable ride to the occupants.
Features & Benefits
- The computer-generated tread block sequence of MRF Wanderer offers an enhanced grip.
- The tread compound used in the tyre is cut-resistant which helps in giving it a longer tread life.
- The Wanderer from MRF has been given a multi-layer hi-modulus carcass that enables stability even at great speeds.
- The all-terrain performance is made possible by the multi-layered reinforced steel belt package with N-66 cap ply present in the tread area of Wanderer tyre.
- The asymmetric tread pattern of the tyre provides better wet and dry braking.
- It is equipped with circumferential grooves to deliver a relatively quiet ride to the occupants.
- MRF Wanderer is well suited for uneven/off-road surfaces in addition to the highways.
- It has been made available in various rim sizes and variations to choose from.