Description for Firestone FR500 185/70 R 14 Tubeless 88 H Car Tyre
Japanese tyre giant Bridgestone launched its Firestone brand in the Indian market to attract passenger car tyre buyers looking for a tyre which is reasonably priced and lasts longer. And Firestone FR500 fits the bill perfectly. The tyre offers a better grip with a large contact area of the tread and promotes longevity at its best. The exclusive tread pattern of the tyre offers a quiet ride plus maximum comfort without any noise on all type of roads, no matter how rough. The use of unique compound assures high speed reliability and total control on the highways. Developed with the 3S concept, the FR500 aims at fulfilling consumer needs with respect to safety, comfort and endurance at an economical cost. The highly durable Firestone FR500 is offered in a tubeless layout and allows precise steering, enhanced grip and superior lifetime performance every time.
Features & Benefits
- The wide shoulder grooves of Firestone FR500 provide superior handling and efficient grip in dry conditions.
- It has been given a high and low angle slot which delivers a better wet as well as dry handling on the road surface.
- The strong 2-ply construction on the sidewall of the tyre helps in fighting against punctures, cuts and chipping, and endures external shocks.
- Firestone FR500 is developed with an optimized 3D tread design to improve the rigorousness and provide maximum contact area of the road.
- The inclusion of winding grooves of FR500 allows excellent water dispersal on wet roads and protects from hydroplaning.
- The use of unique rubber compound and sipes in the tread grooves ensure shorter braking distance offering better safety on wet and dry surfaces alike.
- It is an ideal tyre for both city use and extensive highway drives.