Description for Ceat Czar A/T 235/65 R 17 Tubeless 104 H Car Tyre
The CEAT Czar A/T comes reinforced with aggressive looking tread pattern that renders improved on-road and off-road traction. The remarkable tread groove profiling ensures that the rides are stable and handling is enhanced providing better control behind the wheels. The tyre is quite versatile in nature and performs with consistent reliability on smooth surfaces, difficult terrains, rocky pathways and grubby waters alike. This also means that you stay as protected on the toughest of terrains as you would be on smoother roads with CEAT Czar AT. The sidewalls are protected from outside destruction thanks to the rim protectors that yield a longer rim life. The tread pattern is chunkier in size that enables the tyre to get a better grip on dry and wet surfaces thus providing more control. The five rib design is quite distinctive that enhances the overall comfort of the drive. The braking capability is precise with shorter stopping distance. Steering responsiveness is adequate, which makes navigation easy and effortless through sharp corners.
Features & Benefits
- The presence of commanding 2D teeth sipes in the tyre amplifies capacity to handle difficult corners.
- It is ideal for on-road and off-road performance, and offers increased traction thanks to the aggressive tread design.
- The innovative five rib design provides better handling and comfort.
- Rim protectors shield the sidewalls from damage and enhance overall durability of the tyre.
- The tread pattern is chunkier in size which helps in getting a stronger grip on both dry as well as wet weather conditions.
- Distinguished tread grooves lead to effective clearance of the water under damp conditions ensuring safe wet performance.
- The low rolling resistance of the tyre ensures better fuel economy.