Description for Bridgestone S- Series S322 165/65 R 14 Tubeless 79 T Car Tyre
Internationally acclaimed tyre, the Bridgestone S322 comes with a randomly arranged pattern in collaboration with lateral sipes and lateral grooves. This combination makes sure that the tyre provides a comfortable and quiet ride. Further, the tread pattern also enhances the endurance of the tyre with its improved wet and dry road performance and superior traction. The appearance of the S322 is looks aggressive.
Its water dispersal is also excellent that allows it to counter wet and hazardous roads effortlessly. What’s more, the Bridgestone S322 is also easy on the eyes with a solid sidewall and an attractive looking tread. The steady nylon wrap delivers superior levels of uniformity that permits the tyre to keep its true form and better the performance every time. The harmonic noise patterns are prevented from originating, which further causes a reduction in the overall tread noise pattern on longer routes. In terms of practicality, the LIGHTNING GROOVE pattern provides better grip and reduced stopping distance under stop and go city traffic conditions.
Features & Benefits
- The tyre ensures superior braking capability with better cornering and handling even on tough terrains.
- It guarantees trustworthy wet performance with increased capability to tackle hazardous tracks.
- The S322 also ensures confident steering response that manages sharp corners with ease.
- The noise levels of the tyre are reduced with prevention in development of harmonic noise pattern.
- Its low rolling resistance enhances the overall fuel efficiency of the vehicle.
- The Flat Contact Patch (FCP) provides optimal contact with the surface that shields the tyre from unwanted wear and tear.
- The LIGHTNING GROOVE tread pattern also helps in better water clearance resulting in quality wet grip.
- The tyre has excellent durability with rugged built that delivers longevity in a true sense.
- The O-Bead tech ensures that the fit of the tyre to the rim is accurate and precise.