Description for Bridgestone Ecopia EP850 245/70 R 16 Tubeless 111 H Car Tyre
The Bridgestone Ecopia EP850 is another exceptional product that comes backed by advanced technology tailor-made for the SUVs. The tyre is designated for urban setup and highways use. The combination of silica with the Ecopia compound via a coupling agent makes sure that the rolling resistance is reduced and particle distribution is enhanced which is a big plus point for any tyre trying to be fuel efficient. The stronger grip on the road delivers a safer riding experience which can be attributed to the 3D tread grooves. The wet braking is precise with EP850, enabling drivers to manage hazardous roads with ease and comfort. The highly responsive steering is another asset to have that empowers you to tackle tricky corners with ease. The advance tyre compound manages to lessen the rolling resistance by 20% with a competitive increase in fuel efficiency by up to 3.6%. The culmination of short and narrow grooves decreases the tread pattern noise delivering enhanced ride quality. The uniform distribution of the edges reduces wear and tear of the tyre thereby extending its life.
Features & Benefits
- Bridgestone Ecopia EP850 is an eco-friendly tyre that offers excellent ride quality, comfort and handling.
- Reduced CO2 emission makes the EP850 environment-friendly.
- It is suitable even for quintessential SUVs with 4x4 mechanisms under city and expressway conditions.
- Its Superior braking performance is supported by high angle lug blocks.
- The short and narrow grooves combo reduces the tread pattern noise.
- The beefy appearance of the EP850 makes it an ideal choice for heavy SUVs when it comes to aesthetics and dimensions.
- The tyre has the ability to counter hazardous wet and dry conditions alike with better water evacuation and improved traction on the surface.
- Elongated life with the presence of optimally distributed edges allows the tyre to endure the roughest of terrains.
- Its low rolling resistance allows efficient fuel consumption.