Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport tyre comes backed by a high-performance technology rubber that can be used with SUVs, MUVs and Crossover. With an aggressive look and muscular feel to it, the Dueler H/P Sport gives you a combination of agility and safety. This is accomplished by the use of special long length carbon structure. The Silica technology enhances traction for wet roads by increasing flexibility of the tread compound. CO-CS, which stands for Computer Optimized Component System maximizes tyre output by making sure that the combination of materials, construction, casing shape and tread design is optimized. The tyre further offers balanced performance on both dry and wet roads with better grip thanks to the innovative tread pattern that is different from one side to another. The excellent braking system is agile and makes sure that the performance is confident even at sharp corners at high speeds.
Features & Benefits
- The new LL Carbon technology protects the tyre against deterioration and uses special long length carbon structure.
- The CO-CS maximizes tyre yield with the right combo of tread design and casing shape.
- It offers smooth rides with low tread noise due to unique tyre design.
- The tyre ensures fast steering response and makes cornering effortless and easy.
- Its responsive braking with better stick reduces stoppage distance.
- Protection against tearing, chipping and cracking in the long run owing to LL Carbon technology is another advantage of this tyre.
- Use of single continuous strand of cable inside the bead construction enhances wear uniformity and ride comfort.
- The tyre handles wet conditions well, whereas the steering response is also prompt.
- Modern tyre design allows reduction in noise and offers quite ride on long routes.