Description for Apollo Apterra HT2 245/70 R 16 Tubeless 111 T Car Tyre
The Apollo Apterra H/T2 is a global tyre made for 4x4 and SUV vehicles. Made for the testing roads, the tyre comes with superb durability thanks to its robust tyre construction with wear, chipping and cut resistant compound. Due to its unique tread pattern and strong shoulder line the steering response is agile which aids in overall control of the vehicle especially at high speeds. The Apterra H/T2 comes with optimized tread groove and sipes that betters its grip on wet as well as on rough surfaces. With precise steering, enhanced grip and superior lifetime performance, the Apterra H/T2 is made available in different rim sizes and varying speed ratings.
Features & Benefits
- The Apollo Apterra H/T2 is a rugged tyre specifically built for SUVs and other utility vehicles.
- Being a UV-specialist, it gets impeccable tread pattern which holds the ground even on wet surfaces.
- It offers quick and precise steering response that result in better control and stability.
- Its robust tyre construction is resistant to most wear, cuts and chipping.
- It is developed using FEA (Finite Element Analysis) optimized tread groove and sipes for confident driving under wet setup.
- The tyre is highly durable and equally helps vehicle in returning decent fuel efficiency.
- The unique tread pattern of the Apterra H/T2 gets stiffer centre rib and stronger shoulder.
- Its innovative groove design ensures better water channelling, which avoids tyre skidding during hard braking under damp conditions.
- It provides controlled and stable ride quality with excellent grip on dry and wet surfaces along with precise steering output.