Birla Tyres – “It’s Time To Roll”
As a part of Kesoram industries limited, Birla Tyres was first established in 1991. With a head office at West Bengal, they are one of the foremost manufacturers of tyres for automobiles, ranging from two wheelers to trucks and buses. Birla Tyres with more than 170 sales depots has been successfully catering to the needs of their customers. As a part of their striving for excellence, they have collaborated with the world class tyre manufacturer, Pirelli. Since then Birla Tyres has built up a strong reputation and now has been recognised as one of the best tyre manufacturers in the country. They have the presence in African, North & South American, Oceanic and Asian countries.
Since having a very short history in tyre manufacturing segment Birla Tyres have done laurels and have achieved many milestones such as:
- Their plant at Balasore was set up with the collaboration of Pirelli.
- In 2009 the company crossed over the turnover of Rs.2849.61cr and now eyeing Rs.550cr.
- Have a dedicated fleet of sales engineers at major locations to provide assistance to customers.
- They export to more than 50 countries.
- They are strengthening themselves having over 3500 dealers and increasing.
- Exports 15% of its tyres to the markets of Bangladesh, Vietnam, Middle East, Afghanistan etc.
Many international experts have accredited Birla Tyres for the quality of their products and for customers’ satisfaction which includes DNV Business Assurance, TPM, Standards Organisation Of Nigeria, Government Of India, CAPEXIL.