This item will be shipped
Compatible Vehicles :Chevrolet Aveo U-VA, Datsun Redi-Go, Getz, Hyundai i10, Mahindra eSupro (Electric Vehicle), Mahindra Imperio, Mahindra Supro, Mahindra Supro Maxitruck, Maruti A-Star, Maruti Celerio, Maruti Esteem, Nissan Micra Active, Renault Kwid, Tata Indica V2, Tata Tiago
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Description for Yokohama Earth-1 E400 155/80 R 13 Tubeless 79 T Car Tyre
Yokohama E400 is a product of Yokohama’s coveted Earth-I series. Ideal for small to mid-size passenger cars, the E400 falls in the affordable range of car tyres. Specifically designed for India, this Yokohama tyre is intelligently designed to cut noise and deliver a smooth driving experience to the occupants. Braking under dry or wet conditions is decent enough thanks to the ‘arrow groove’ and wide straight groove pattern which lets you brake authoritatively without any hiccups on the road. The durability of this tyre is phenomenal, courtesy, the unique tread pattern that includes wear control shoulder design, Groove-in-Groove arrangement and the use of Nano BLEND compound. It absorbs most of the potholes on the surface without filtering them into the vehicle’s cabin. Being built for India, Yokohama has ensured it does not miss out on the most loved factor of Indian automobile market, the mileage. Yokohama E400 helps the vehicle in returning impressive fuel efficiency figures with its low rolling impact.
Features & Benefits
- Precision-designed tread patterns of Yokohama E400 ensure great roadability on every kind of terrain, be it dry or wet.
- The wear control shoulder design is achieved by smartly placed vertical and horizontal grooves which reduce wear and cut down on tyre noise.
- Excellent handling is achieved with the presence of a central rib; it ensures manoeuvring of the tyre is a sure-footed affair every time.
- Groove-in-Groove technique gets smaller grooves inside the groove sidewall surface that ascertain even distribution of pressure at the tyre tread for uniform wear.
- Presence of arrow groove channelizes water drainage system, while the longitudinal blocks improve rigidity during sudden braking on wet surfaces.
- The wide straight grooves control water evacuation on wet terrains for apt safety and efficient performance.
- The use of Nano BLEND compound in Yokohama E400 ensures there’s improved wear resistance and reduced deterioration over time.