Description for Yokohama A539 165/60 R 12 Tubeless 71 H Car Tyre
Built upon the highly acclaimed Yokohama A520, the A539 is the successor of this champion performer. It is an entry-level passenger car tyre. The A539 gets unique tread pattern and innovative mix of compounds which not only makes it durable and tough but also comfortable for the occupants. The use of silica compound has bettered its wet braking capability alongside has even minimized its wear ratio compared to the A520. Tyre noise is a problem which can take away the joy of driving; to elude this issue the Yokohama A539 is designed to reduce the noise to substantially lower levels. The high, rigid shoulder blocks ensure it remains stable even at high speeds and when it is put to test during sharp cornering. Since it is an entry-level passenger car tyre, two of its traits prove to be highly beneficial for owners – one, it has got one of the best braking abilities in the segment and two, it aids in extracting better mileage figures.
Features & Benefits
- The asymmetrical tread pattern of the Yokohama A539 ensures you get incredible grip and stability while cornering.
- Built on the top-performer A520, the Yokohama A539 carries over the legacy to an all-new level.
- Unique tread block arrangement with bites at the edges gives it an added advantage during emergency braking and high speed acceleration.
- Due to its innovative pattern, the tyre noise is muffled to a great degree ensuring peaceful ride to the occupants.
- Use of Silica compound makes the A-series tyre more flexible at low temperatures. This also bestows excellent grip under wet conditions.
- A mile muncher! The Yokohama A539 is tough, durable and offers long-lasting performance even when used in challenging conditions.
- The asymmetrical tread pattern comes with rigid shoulder blocks and uses patented ZERUMA technology.
- The deep tread grooves ensure better water channelling and slush dispersal under hazardous conditions.