Description for Pirelli P Zero 245/35 R 21 Tubeless 96 Y Car Tyre
Pirelli P Zero is one of the most iconic and original productions of Pirelli, which caters to the premium segment of passenger cars. It is praised by all for its excellent grip and fantastic braking performance. It surpasses all the tests of dry as well as wet braking. People with inherited performance gene and those who own high-end influential car models, mostly choose the Pirelli P Zero to ensure true excellence in performance. Pirelli P Zero is extensively used as original equipment (OE) on many car models across the globe. It excels in giving a formidable dry grip and an enhanced steering response, while the unique tread guarantees even wear. The Pirelli P Zero’s enriched braking performance and excellent handling make it a hit amongst high-performance sports cars lovers as well. The P Zero makes every drive noise-free and comfortable for the occupants under varied weather conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Pirelli P Zero is developed with three wide longitudinal grooves that offer a rapid water ejection ensuring safety under wet setup.
- It is equipped with ‘S-shaped’ grooves ensuring adequate pressure dissemination allowing better braking and handling at high speeds.
- Engineered with an all-new Nano-composite compound it delivers superior traction as well as pronounced stability.
- Renowned for performing remarkably at high-speed cornering, the prominent grip upfront of P Zero enables to stay on the throttle for a long period.
- The outer shoulder gets bigger and rigid blocks that boost handling performance in sporty driving conditions on long routes.
- The P Zero delivers class-leading performance in both dry as well as wet surfaces due to wide contact patch, which also commands better hydroplaning resistance.
- Its innovative tread pattern is asymmetric which improves its overall performance including braking, handling and control.