Description for Pirelli Cinturato P7 255/40 R 18 Tubeless 99 Y Car Tyre
Pirelli Cinturato P7 is the first ever Green Performance tyre from Pirelli. It has been designed and manufactured to meet the needs of modern vehicles, especially the high-end premium cars and SUVs. The Cinturato P7 tyres are ideal for highway and sporty drive purposes. The use of advance puncture resistant and run-flat technology along with the infusion of unique sidewall material makes it stand out in its segment. Moreover, the occupants enjoy calm and noise-free ride throughout their journey courtesy, Pirelli Noise Cancelling System (PNCS). Pirelli Cinturato P7, an all-weather tyre, provides impeccable quality, ensuring maximum safety, performance, and control while cornering at high speeds. The use of innovative and advanced hybrid material assures uniform tyre wear throughout life. Pirelli Cinturato P7 also attributes better braking, handling, and better grip under varied weather conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Run Flat (No Pressure Drive) Technology is a self-supporting system that incorporates specific reinforcements in the sidewall structure of the tyres. It ensures a safe and high-performance drive.
- The Seal Inside Puncture Control system is a new tyre construction technology by Pirelli that provides enhanced safety while driving. This technology helps you to continue driving even when your tyre is punctured by an external sharp object.
- Pirelli Cinturato P7 tyres provide extremely quiet and comfortable ride via Pirelli Noise Cancelling System (PNCS) technology. A sound absorbing device is applied inside the circumferential wall of the tyre, which reduces noise significantly.
- Pirelli has incorporated compact central blocks as well as robust external area to ensure that drivers get enhanced handling and control on their cars.
You get superior wet performance and better aquaplaning resistance, thanks to the four wide longitudinal grooves.
- The innovative rubber compound ensures a long tread life, while the unique tread pattern of Cinturato P7 assures excellent contact and superior dry braking.