Compatible Vehicles :Fiat Abarth Punto, Fiat Grande Punto, Hyundai Elite i20, Hyundai Verna, Maruti Ciaz, Maruti Fronx, Maruti Suzuki Nexa Baleno, Mini Cooper, Mini Cooper Clubman, Mini Cooper Convertible
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Excellent Dry & Wet Grip
Description for Pirelli Cinturato P1 Verde 195/55 R 16 Tubeless 87 H Car Tyre
Pirelli P1 Cinturato Verde is a tyre that is well-matched for the Indian road conditions where the climate is considerably dry. It has been developed to offer an excellent ride quality and comfort to the occupants inside the cabin. Pirelli P1 Cinturato Verde is an ideal tyre for traffic ridden city use and highway drives. The premium tyre for performance cars executes well in varied weather conditions. This is possible because of its brilliant traction aspect that provides confident high-speed braking on long routes, while the unique tread grooves shields against aquaplaning. The shorter braking distance ensures total control and safety of the vehicle on all kinds of road surfaces. The low abrasion levels of the tread assure quiet ride. Pirelli P1 Cinturato Verde is one of the best solutions to traffic filled metropolitan mobility.
Features & Benefits
- Pirelli P1 Cinturato Verde is engineered with an innovative mould profile technology that allows a super comfortable drive experience.
- The lower load and slick sidewalls of P1 Cinturato Verde make it fuel efficient by lowering the fuel ingestion.
- Pirelli P1 Cinturato Verde is developed using hybrid materials which provide skidding protection and safety in all weather conditions.
- The profound tread grooves allow even wear throughout life and extended tread longevity.
- The tension control on the tyre is enhanced by the use of unique tread pattern, while the wider contact patch helps in greater traction under dry setup.
- The noise-free ride quality is enhanced by P1 Cinturato Verde’s precise pitch sequence.
- In the long run, P1 Cinturato Verde proves to be cost-effective as it saves more fuel, whereas, its unique features help it emit low levels of CO2.