Michelin Primacy SUV tyre is specially designed for the SUVs. The dedicated SUV tyre from Michelin is highly popular as it proffers quiet ride, maximum comfort, enhanced safety and longer tyre lifespan. The Primacy SUV tyre attribute high level of steering response, advanced tyre tread design, amazing road surface grip in dry and wet conditions, alongside it also features shorter braking distance. With Primacy SUV tyre, you can be confident behind the wheels with respect to high-speed cornering on long routes. Moreover, noise build-up is reduced significantly due to more number of tread blocks on the shoulder. When compared with Michelin Latitude Tour HP, Primacy SUV tyres are found to stop 1.6 meters and 1.5 meters shorter in dry and wet conditions respectively. Michelin has also incorporated FlexMax 2.0 tech in this tyre, which reduces stopping distance further, thereby providing enhanced security and protection under hazardous conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Primacy SUV tyre comes with more tread block numbers on the shoulder that helps in reduction of the noise significantly, thereby providing enhanced driving comfort as well as noise-free ride.
- The use of innovative FlexMax 2.0 technology, which includes chamfered tread block, stabiligrip, and highly flexible tread compound, aids in enhanced safety and helps reduce the stopping distance under emergency braking.
- Chamfered tread block ensures that the tyre’s rubber has maximum contact with the road to offer better stick to the road surface.
- Better rigidity, as well as improved water channeling, is ensured by the Stabiligrip sipe design of the Michelin Primacy SUV tyres.
- Excellent grip under wet conditions can is promised by Primacy SUV tyre’s highly flexible tread rubber compound.
- The enhanced tyre life is obtained due to the uniform pressure distribution of the tyre contact patch.