Description for Michelin Primacy HP 255/45 R 18 Tubeless 99 Y Car Tyre
Michelin Primacy HP tyre is designed for the luxury saloons and high-performance cars from the likes of Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, Lexus etc. Globally proclaimed as one of the best summer touring tyre, Primacy HP comes with several features and safety standards with one of them being fuel efficiency. It possesses a wide contact patch area and silica-based rubber compound that ascertain confident sharp handling and excellent wet and dry grip.
The premium tyre delivers enhanced traction, effortless handling and excellent wear rate. Ideal for Indian road conditions, Michelin Primacy HP provides a quiet and comfortable ride to the passengers. The high-performance tyre, Primacy HP is also available in a Zero Pressure Technology version, which means it can be driven without any air pressure for over 50 miles. Compared to its close rivals, Primacy HP performs remarkably well over the wet and dry surface and has a 25% longer tread life.
Features & Benefits
- Michelin Primacy HP tyres have a European handling profile which gives it a rounder shoulder that helps in pushing your car to its limits for utmost performance.
- The tyres are made using the Elasto sport compound which lets it have a shorter braking distance on wet surfaces.
- It has four wide circumferential grooves that provide Primacy HP tyre with an enhanced grip.
- Engineered with the Comfort Control Technology (CCT), it reduces the vibration levels leading to diminished road noise.
- Michelin Primacy HP has a Green X label which ensures energy efficiency as well as lower CO2 emission levels.
- The supple tread compound of the Primacy HP keeps tyres tread pattern in contact with the road surface, resulting in an enhanced grip and even wear throughout life.
- The Zero Pressure Technology used in some select fitment sizes enables a better sense of assurance and peace of mind.