Description for MRF ZVTS 155/70 R 13 Requires Tube 75 T Car Tyre
MRF has got a winner in its vast tyre portfolio in the form of ZVTS. This mass segment entry-level car tyre is focussed at unvarying performance under all weather conditions. Meant for compact sedans and hatchbacks, its key feature consists of longer tread life. Furthermore, the use of hard carcass on the sidewalls of the tyre shields it from roadside injuries and damages that lead to cuts and piercing of sharp objects. The robust tyre provides a firm grip on all surfaces and enables a smooth and responsive braking performance. The ZVTS delivers better cornering ability and assures better steering response in city limits. This allows the vehicle to be in total control at all times. In addition to this, the ZVTS tyre also ensures better mileage and outstanding durability. Lastly, with all the quality and durability traits, the ZVTS is priced reasonably, which truly works in favour of Indian customers.
Features & Benefits
- The computerized pitch design of MRF ZVTS ensures a quality ride irrespective of uneven and rough road conditions.
- The traction of the tyre has been enhanced by incorporating an advanced tread pattern with deeper tread grooves.
- The ZVTS delivers fine wet and dry performance owing to the high sipe-density in the tread pattern.
- It is made using strong carcass and hard wearing all-season rubber compound which makes it a long lasting tyre.
- The carcass of ZVTS includes supple sidewalls which make them flexible and enhance the reliability of the tyre.
- The special polymer compound of ZVTS helps in making it resistant to most wear, cuts and chipping.
- The tyre is well suited for city drives as well as occasional highway drives.