This item will be shipped
Compatible Vehicles :Force One, Land Rover Range Rover, Mahindra Scorpio, Mahindra Ssangyong Rexton, Mahindra Thar, Tata Aria, Tata New Safari, Tata Hexa, Tata Safari Storme, Tata Sumo Grande, Tata Xenon XT
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Description for JK Ranger A/T 235/70 R 16 Tubeless 105 S Car Tyre
JK Ranger AT comes from a multi-terrain series of tyres made to serve adventure oriented SUVs in the market. The tyre offers greater traction over dry, wet and rocky surfaces along with providing comfortable riding experience on the highways. The USP of ‘Ranger’ series is its superior braking performance which comes from the solid wide lateral grooves. The Ranger AT tyre has been engineered with a wide central rib that not only provides excellent handling but also precise steering response. The tyre has been furnished with deeper tread grooves to ensure smooth traction on all-terrain surfaces, especially to pull the SUVs out of deep ruts. The solid construction with tougher sidewalls makes it durable enough against cuts and abrasions. The tyre also features variable draft groove technology that can make ride quality really comfortable. Overall, the JK Range AT is ideal for brutal off-roading where the driver has to pierce through mud, gravel and sharp stones under high temperatures and demanding conditions.
Features & Benefits
- The sturdy sidewall of JK Ranger AT makes it possible to tackle the toughest road hazards giving total control and lower probability of damage.
- The Variable Draft Groove Technology makes ride reasonably comfortable even if the vehicle is pushed hard.
- The special feature of Ranger AT comes in the form of braking performance, which can halt the vehicle from 100-0 kmph in just 4 seconds of time.
- The optimised sipe designed tread prevents early wear and gives better traction on slippery surfaces.
- The sidewall of the JK Ranger AT has been reinforced for superior durability, while the innovative rubber compound extend the tread life.
- The full depth grooves offer optimum road contact offering multi-terrain stability.