Description for Hankook Ventus S1 Evo2 (K117) 245/45 R 18 Tubeless 100 Y Car Tyre
The Hankook Ventus S1 EVO2 K117 is a tyre that promises the best balance between dry and wet performance. It is a premium performance tyre that offers precise and controlled cornering at high speeds. With minimal rolling resistance and optimal profile implementation, the tyre delivers environment-friendly performance. The tyre features excellent aquaplaning control that results in excellent performance on wet surfaces as it rapidly pushes water thereby reducing hydroplaning. The triple driveline tread block enhances the contact patch of the tyre when wear progresses down to Tread Wear Indicator (TWI) thereby preventing loss of performance. The cooling system grooves with the addition of an intercooler outside are fashioned in a manner to prevent excessive heat build-up at high speeds. The alignment indicator can let the driver know about the status of the wear and alignment. The low fuel consumption ability and excellent grip of Hankook Ventus S1 EVO2 K117 makes it a tempting choice for premium car tyre buyers.
Features & Benefits
- The high grip silica compound present in the Ventus S1 EVO2 K117 improves performance on dry and wet surfaces and lowers rolling resistance.
- Equilibrium rayon carcass line improves stiffness and durability of the sidewall providing extended life and preventing roadside injuries and abrasions to the tyre.
- The wide steel belt layer allows enhanced handling on dry and wet surface.
- There is a strong single bead wire which has been incorporated for improved uniformity and apt fit to the rim.
- The Ventus S1 EVO2 K117 provides superior handling and steering response with the help of high stiffness bead filler.
- The aqua driving jets dissipates water easily in order to give an enhanced wet performance and cutting the chances of hydroplaning.
- The advanced cooling system inside the tyre prevents the tyre from heat radiation at higher speeds.