Description for Falken Ziex ZE912 245/45 R 18 Tubeless 100 W Car Tyre
Falken has created the perfect balance of technology and performance with the ZIEX ZE912 tyre. ZIEX is derived from the German word ‘Ziel’ meaning ‘goal’ and the letter X symbolizes for the boundless future and an inspiration for the Falken tyre range. The high-performance tyre has been developed for premium and luxury vehicles. It provides a top-notch ride quality as well as utmost comfort to the occupants inside. The advanced striking tread design of the ZE 912 proffers improved firmness during the time of emergency braking. The innovative tread pattern with broad contact patch ensures superior traction during hot summers and rainy weather setup. Thanks to excellent stick, the tyre allows apt manoeuvrability and sense of confidence to the driver, irrespective of the conditions. The ZIEX ZE912 tyre receives four out of five stars in the department of dry handling, tread life, noise and ride comfort by Falken.
Features & Benefits
- The asymmetrical design at the tread possesses shoulder blocks with four longitudinal grooves of the tyre helps in better grip and effective water channelling.
- The sporty tyre with directional stability assures superior handling in city limits and safety on the highways.
- The ZIEX ZE912 has been equipped with high angle variable cross grooves that help in improving the tread stability along with efficiently channelling the water away.
- Tyre life of ZE912 has been maximised with the help of tread wear indicators that provides with visual cues.
- The infinite sipe sequence encasing the tread of the tyre leads to a brilliant traction.
- The tyre meant for sporty performance comes with supple sidewalls that keep the high speed cornering in check.
- The expert amalgamation of unique rubber compound at the tread supports durability and long tyre life.
- The ZE912 returns a considerable fuel economy owing to the low rolling resistance of the tyre.