Description for Ceat SecuraDrive 205/55 R 16 Tubeless 91 V Car Tyre
CEAT SecuraDrive is an ideal tyre for those who want to hit high speeds while driving coupled with superior control over their road surface. The tyre comes with a unique tread design that is tailor made to provide excellent wet and dry road performance which makes it highly versatile. The fantastic braking mechanism is useful in assuring confidence behind the wheels even in hazardous conditions with utmost control. The Secura range of tyres have been extremely successful in European conditions and have now made way to the Indian roads. The customized tread pattern offered by the tyre is ideal for driving at high speeds and keeping the noise levels at bay simultaneously. The tyre has excellent resistance to aquaplaning under damp conditions ensuring no accumulation of water between the road surface and the tyre, providing safe and worry free drives even on wet tracks. The chamfered shoulder blocks offered play ideal role in tackling corners and provide maximum contact area with the surface of the road.
Features & Benefits
- The custom tread design pattern is ideal for providing stability even at top acceleration speed.
- Rolling resistance is at its lowest, enhancing the overall fuel efficiency of the vehicle.
- The tyre offers exceptional resistance to hydroplaning, thanks to wide longitudinal grooves.
- CEAT SecuraDrive delivers excellent wet performance with a powerful grip that prevents skidding at high speeds.
- The tyre offers quite ride to the occupants at high speeds.
- The steering response is agile that further improves the cornering performance on highways.
- The chamfered shoulder blocks of the tyre provide maximum traction and excellent grip on all surfaces.