Description for Bridgestone Turanza T001 215/55 R 16 Tubeless 97 W Car Tyre
The T001 has been designed for luxury touring purposes and is backed by numerous luxury cars as original equipment, one of which is the Mercedes Benz B-Class. The tyre features a combination of unique tread design and noise reduction technology that yields superior and reliable performance. The vacuum in the tread pattern captures the noise based on the Helmholtz silencer and controls its frequencies thereby cancelling the noise.
The luxury tyre comes with Flat Contact Patch (FCP) design that assures steady contact area between the tyre and the road surface. As a result, the damage to the side of the tyre is limited and the overall durability is enhanced. The high angle block provides excellent grip, especially on the dry surface thereby preventing deformation during braking. The slim high bead filters make sure that the driver gets better handling and stability with greater balance. Water is channelled away from the tread pattern in an effective manner with the help of wide main grooves that reduce the risk of aquaplaning and making the rides safer.
Features & Benefits
- The tyre uses Helmholtz principle to provide 5 level noise reduction.
- It offers excellent braking through high angle blocks that reduces deformation and provides higher stability even on rough terrains.
- The FCP design lowers irregular wear and tear by providing uniform contact between the tyre and the surface of the road.
- The use of Nano Pro-Tech expertise in tread compound provides excellent performance on wet roads alongside superior braking.
- Its wider main groovers lowers the risk of aquaplaning.
- It ensures superior handling with the help of slim high bead filter thereby increasing overall comfort.
- It provides better fuel efficiency due to low rolling resistance.