Description for Bridgestone Turanza ER300 185/60 R 15 Tubeless 84 H Car Tyre
Bridgestone Turanza ER300 comes with an aggressive design and possesses all the capabilities of an ideal touring tyre. The pattern of the tyre on the inside is constructed in a manner that it drains out water in an efficient manner thereby delivering a superior wet road performance. On the other hand, you have the outer pattern whose design is custom made to counter tricky corners and enhance ride quality. Indian roads can be unforgiving and therefore, the production features like the 2 plies on tyre sidewall and cap over steel belt deliver extended tyre life. The Turanza ER300 tyre has the ability to counter hazardous road conditions with a formidable shoulder protection, featuring extra rubber on the maximum cut risk area. The new convex bead shape enhances tyre performance giving an accurate fit among the tyre bead and wheel rim. The Gutt technology makes the tyre casing shape optimal along with managing tread designs, materials and constructions based on the needs of the output. The tyre rubber is stabilized and reinforced via the LL Carbon technology thereby enhancing water resistance and reducing tearing, chipping and cracking. The tyre also provides superior handling via a wider central rib.
Features & Benefits
- The Turanza ER300 offers higher fuel efficiency; courtesy lower levels of rolling resistance.
- Its unique compound lends longer tyre life, while advance sipe design provides excellent water channelling.
- It offers agile steering response that helps to manage rough terrains with adequate ease.
- It ensures outstanding performance on longer routes and city drives.
- With Turanza ER300, damp conditions are easy to counter; thanks to exceptional handling even on hazardous roads.
- The excellent braking performance of this tyre ensures shorter stopping distance resulting in safety under emergency situations.
- Its low tread pattern noise makes the ride smooth and calm for the occupants.
- The tyre is durable enough even on unpredictable Indian roads with a mechanism to endure wear and tear.