Description for Bridgestone Potenza G3 165/60 R 12 Tubeless 71 H Car Tyre
Developed for an array of performance automobiles, be it a sporty car or luxury sedans, the Potenza GIII sports-type is an ultra high-performance unidirectional tyre. The tyre offers outstanding handling performance on hazardous wet roads and dry ones alike. The water is flushed out of the contact patch with ease; thanks to the unidirectional design, further enabling excellent braking performance in wet conditions. Water turbulence is reduced by the tiny ribs that are embedded into the sides of the grooves enabling smooth clearance of water from the tread surface. The high grip compound at the tread centre appears when the tyre is new. As the time passes with regular use, it replaces the cap compound as the tyre wears out in order to deliver consistent wet performance during the life course of the tyre. For best results, the tyre must be fitted in a way that the moving direction of the tyre is the same as indicated by the arrow on the sidewall.
Features & Benefits
- Its uniform road contact results in a smoother ride thanks to improved tread block design.
- Its Z technology particle provides a stronger grip on wet roads as compared to silica compound.
- Hydroplaning is prevented via efficient water drainage from the tread surface due to the small ribs that are moulded into the sides of the grooves.
- Its innovative 3D geometric block design that provides better wet and dry road handling with more confidence and assurance.
- The LL carbon technology increases wear resistance thereby reducing cracking and chipping of the tyre rubber.
- The series tyre, Potenza GIII, is a well-known tyre with regards to lightning fast steering response.