Description for Bridgestone L607 175 R 14 Requires Tube 96 Q Car Tyre
Bridgestone L607 comes with a special design pattern that suits the needs of multi-utility vehicles. Deeper tread grooves compared to traditional tyres increase the tyre life along with its durability. The dry and wet grip of the tyres are enhanced by straight main grooves and lateral main grooves. The maximum cut risk area has better durability owning to uniquely designed protective rib. The increased level of uniformity provided by the continuous nylon wrap enables the tyre to retain its true shape and thus keeps the overall performance intact. Significant improvement in handling, wear uniformity and ride comfort is provided by the O-Bead technology. Tread pattern noise takes a dip as the development of harmonic noise patterns is prevented. The Flat Contact Patch design ensures that side slips are limited and there is no irregular wear. Shoulders of Bridgestone L607 are more squared-off than the conventional tyres, which prevent unnecessary deformation in rough terrains.
Features & Benefits
- Improved fuel efficiency is offered by low rolling resistance.
- Aggressive looking LIGHTNING GROOVE tread pattern offers better water dispersal and prevents chances of aquaplaning.
- Sufficient traction is offered for city and highway use, thanks to FCP design that holds the blocks flat against the ground.
- The asymmetrical design offers better durability even under wet weather conditions.
- Excellent steering response ensures smooth rides and better handling at high speeds.
- It ensures top notch braking with shorter stoppage distance delivering a safe driving experience.
- Straight main grooves along with lateral main grooves enhance the grip of the tyre in wet and dry conditions alike.
- It is made available in varied rim sizes and comes backed by standard manufacturer warranty.