Description for Bridgestone Dueler H/L D683 245/70 R 16 Tubeless 107 H Car Tyre
Bridgestone extended its admired Dueler range to embrace the Dueler H/L D683 tyre which is a luxury highway tyre. It has been a hit amongst people who own crossovers, pickups and SUVs, and is designed to offer a noise-free and relaxed drive. The famous Dueler series tyre is used widely as original equipment for many leading car manufacturers in the country. The Dueler H/L D683 is integrated with the exclusive ‘Lightning Groove’ design for better water channelling under damp conditions. The tyre offers sure-footed steady grip, silent ride and longer tread life. The perfect mix of rubber compound at the sidewalls ascertains better cornering and controlled braking at high speeds on the expressways. The Bridgestone Dueler H/L 683 delivers brilliant performance under wet and dry conditions with respect to handling, grip and stability at high speeds. Dueler H/L 683 premium tyre is recognized for comfort and peace of mind on longer routes alongside superior consistency.
Features & Benefits
- Bridgestone Dueler H/L D683 comes with continuous nylon grip for uniform wear and enhanced performance.
- The symmetric tread pattern allows best-in-class ride quality and offers the most contented ride quality.
- The huge shoulder blocks plus the incessant centre rib of the tyre all integrate to give it responsive steering.
- To evade irregular wear, Dueler H/L D683 gets Flat Contact Patch (FCP) design that takes care of grip as well as limits side-slip.
- The appropriate fit of the tyre to the rim is ensured by O-Bead technology that results in improved handling and ride comfort.
- The aggressive tread pattern of Bridgestone Dueler H/L D683 promotes better stick to the surface and superior water dispersal under wet conditions.
- Due to low rolling resistance, the highway specialist tyre promises better fuel mileage.
- Made available in varied sizes, it calls for better manoeuvrability and excellent tread life.