Triangle Group or Triangle Tyre is a Chinese tyre producing company that was formed in 1976 with headquarter in Weihai (Shandong, China). It manufactures a wide array of tyres for vehicles ranging from passenger cars to construction equipment and tyres fit for special purposes. The company employs around 10,000 people and has a turnover of more than $2Billion. During all these years of operation, Triangle has always maintained a single goal of meeting customers’ expectations and to serve the global market through continuous R&D.
Moreover, the company is engaged in the production of around 40million tyres annually in its 5 plants ranging from Passenger Car tyres (SUV, Winter Tyres), Truck and Bus, and Off the Road Tyres. At present, the company produces more than 700 kinds of radial tyres in more than 160 sizes and manufactures nearly 400 types of bias tyres in more than 100 sizes. Starting with a humble beginning as a small manufacturing company, Triangle Tyre has now achieved remarkable growth and back in 2015 it became the 14th largest tyre making company in the world.
The company has achieved a number of milestones as it progressed which consists of:
- From Chinese Government the title of “Chinese Famous Brand”. Becoming the first tyre brand in China to achieve it.
- 1st company in China to produce OTR tyres.
- Entered into cooperation agreement with Goodyear and Caterpillar.
- Certification ISO/TS16949.
- Has received official product certifications from over 60 countries and economies.
- Started production at Huamao and Huayang (China) factory plant.
- In 2015, the group announced its first venture into US tyre markets with the opening of their Headquarter in the state of Tennessee.
- The company has a presence in around 150 countries and it follows the European standard on noise (“S” mark) and also the REACH standards.
The Triangle Tyre is committed to its 3-fold mission to:
- Provide the most valuable products and services.
- To continually develop overall efficiency and social responsibility.
- To motivate and stimulate the improvement of its employees.