Description for Pirelli Scorpion ATR 275/65 R 17 Tubeless 115 T Car Tyre
Pirelli Scorpion ATR is a versatile and safe tyre, which fits best with nearly all the SUVs, all seasons, and on all terrains. It facilitates the most demanding off-road driving and resists the hardest shocks on uneven surfaces. Even on a normal road surface, the tyre ensures improved safety while sudden braking and cornering. The Scorpion ATR tyre is capable to enhance the acoustic comfort inside the cabin by delivering low rolling noise as well as high resistance to aquaplaning with its deep grooves. Excellent traction with wide contact patch is ensured in all kinds of road conditions. A reassuring grip is maintained on all surfaces, be it gravel, mud, or anything else. Pirelli Scorpion ATR is ideal for use under off-road conditions and highway drives. The tyre features excellent durability, shorter braking distance, better handling etc.
Features & Benefits
- Pirelli Scorpion ATR tyres come with curved central grooves that result in continuous traction in off-road conditions.
- The tyre feature robust carcass as well as reinforced sidewall area, which in turn provides high resistance to damage and impact.
- The Scorpion ATR comes with wide and rugged shoulder blocks that help in improved traction as well as braking efficiency. Superior braking can be experienced in both dry and wet conditions.
- The tyre serves excellent fuel mileage due to low rolling resistance.
- Its solid construction is capable enough to confront any kind of cuts and abrasions easily without damaging the performance.
- High-speed stability is achieved as the Pirelli Scorpion ATR tyres come with enhanced contact patch and strong circumferential grooves.
- Long tread life of these tyres is ensured; thanks to the use of special rubber compound at the tread.