Description for Pirelli P Zero Rosso 245/40 R 18 Tubeless 93 Y Car Tyre
Pirelli Rosso is an ultra high-performance tyre that provides you with both power performance as well as comfort while driving. It has been manufactured to meet the needs of modern sports cars that come with stability control and electronic drive systems. The high-performance tyre provides precise steering response on dry as well as wet roads. Aimed ideally at luxury sports cars with medium-high displacement, the Rosso is a delight for highway drives. The Rosso has successfully combined two types of tread patterns namely Direzionale and Asimmetrico tyre design patterns. The perfect performance-n-comfort balance provides amazing steering precision irrespective of weather conditions. The major USPs of Pirelli Rosso tyres include effortless high performance, long tread life, enhanced comfort, better braking, and excellent stick to the road surface.
Features & Benefits
- The use of innovative rubber compound and aggressive tread pattern supports quick acceleration on long routes.
- The longitudinal grip on the tread ensures superior traction on wet roads and handles hydroplaning well.
- Direzionale (front axle fitment): The directional tread pattern comes with “arrow” grooves and longitudinal channels. This feature enhances the tyre’s grip on wet as well as dry roads.
- Asimmetrico (rear axle fitment or all-round application): The asymmetric tyre design comes with 3 distinct elements: Large blocks on the outer shoulder (to ensure controlled cornering), semi-slick rib at the central position (for exceptional handling and confident braking), and curved transverse grooves (for better water channelling).
- Pirelli has incorporated deeper tread grooves, thereby ensuring a longer tyre life.
- Occupants enjoy a quiet and comfortable ride as the Rosso tyres come with unique curvilinear grooves that keep noise under watch.