Description for Michelin Latitude Tour HP 255/55 R 19 Tubeless 111 V Car Tyre
Michelin Latitude Tour HP, the highway performance tyre is specifically targeted towards SUVs and 4x4 vehicles. It is also used as Original Equipment (OE) to many leading luxury marquees like the BMW, Porsche, Audi, Volvo and more. Developed to deliver exceptional performance under diverse conditions, the all-season highway touring tyre comes with brilliant steering response, agile handling and better braking at high speeds. Drive within city limits or cruise along the long routes, the Latitude series tyre ensures better stick to the surface and calm ride quality to the occupants. The tyre that is manufactured using a special compound and is known for delivering long life span and superior control under hazardous conditions. Made available in wide range of rim sizes, the Latitude Tour HP is an ideal choice for users who spend most of their time touring on the expressways and long routes.
Features & Benefits
- The Latitude Tour HP has 2-D active sipeswide circumferential grooves which enhance traction on wet roads.
- Michelin Latitude Tour HP has been made using two different tread compounds to deliver a fine balance of traction on all kinds of road surfaces.
- The Latitude Tour HP is engineered with advanced technology of Secure Lock Tread Blocks. It lets the tread blocks stay open under standard driving and under acceleration, they close and lock.
- To give a more enhanced performance, it has an optimized footprint and continuous centre rib which delivers a crisp steering response.
- The interior of the Latitude Tour HP is made from FAZ technology and two steel belts are added within to increase the strength and robustness.
- It has a lower rolling resistance and also offers enhanced fuel economy making it a great investment.
- The Latitude Tour HP tyres are the most silent within its class and the ride comfort is exceptional.