The Michelin Latitude Cross is a multi-purpose tyre meant for the cars with 4x4 mechanisms. It is a tyre proficient enough to tackle any rough road condition, be it on road or off-road. The Latitude Cross is ideal for any adventure seeker who loves travelling on the road less taken, no matter how risky. Be it on road or dirt/gravel filled surface, its performance is alike. The tyre is capable of delivering noise-free as well as a comfortable ride at the same time. Michelin Latitude Cross is better known as the mud catcher for performing excellently on almost every surface, even if faced with a surface filled with slush or mud/dirt. It gives out brilliant handling and traction levels on the roughest of surfaces alongside keeping a check on stability and safety. The ‘Cross’ tyre from the famous ‘Latitude’ series of Michelin offers good value for money and is made available in a number of different sizes to cater vast pool of audience.
Features & Benefits
- The aggressive shoulder design and innovative tread pattern of Michelin Latitude Cross provides incredible traction on any kind of surface, no matter how slippery or wet.
- The Latitude Cross is based on Michelin’s ‘Earthmover’ tyre technology which incorporates terrain proof compound that is highly adaptable to gravel abrasion.
- The curved tread block arrangement of the Latitude Cross has been particularly intended to ensure maximum connection between the tyre and road.
- Michelin Latitude Cross comes with chunky and spaced out shoulder blocks that ensure lower levels of noise.
- The driving ease of the tyre has been enhanced to deliver the ultimate driving experience in every condition.
- It offers an extensive tread life without compromising on the performance part, thanks to unique tread compound.
- The Latitude Cross is ideal for driving on rough roads and offers incredible braking, acceleration and cornering on highways.