Compatible Vehicles :Force One, Land Rover Range Rover, Mahindra Scorpio, Mahindra Ssangyong Rexton, Mahindra Thar, Tata Aria, Tata Hexa, Tata New Safari, Tata Safari Storme, Tata Sumo Grande, Tata Xenon XT
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Excellent Dry & Wet Grip
Description for Michelin LTX Force 235/70 R 16 Tubeless 106 T Car Tyre
Michelin LTX Force is high on life SUV tyre that is capable enough to tackle distinct road conditions with ease. It is proven to overcome any kind of terrain and delivers the finest durability in the SUV tyre segment. The use of high-end technology by Michelin ensures equally effective performance of LTX Force tyre under roughest of terrains as well as potholed city roads. It is perfect for SUV owners in search of a durable, rugged and reliable tyre for their cars. A test has proved that the Michelin LTX Force lasts longer than its closest competitor. Armed with globally recognised Compact Tread Technology (CTT), the tyre has successfully cleared various terrain trials, prior to its official launch. The durable nature tyre offers great value for money and ascertains more control while cornering at high speeds, especially on wet and slippery road conditions.
Features & Benefits
- The Rally Force Technology of the Michelin LTX Force offers better grip and robustness while driving on the road and off the road.
- The LTX Force delivers an inclusive first-rate performance in terms of handling, braking and cornering.
- Enhanced safety is resulted while braking as LTX Force finds shorter braking distance against its competitors, thanks to exceptional traction via unique tread compound.
- Comprehensive control is offered during cornering on all types of road surfaces owing to supple sidewall construction.
- The uniform tread wear of the LTX Force results in more savings and enhanced durability in the long run.
- Michelin LTX Force imparts low rolling resistance that increases fuel efficiency, while better tread life is assured by the use of unique rubber compound.