Description for Michelin Agilis+ 205/65 R 15 Tubeless 100 T Car Tyre
Michelin Agilis is a new generation premium passenger car tyre. It is best suited for both city roads as well as the highways where you need high-speed stability. The cross-climate ability of the tyre helps it prod on any terrain be it mud, snow, wet or dry. Touted as a total performance tyre, the Agilis is indeed way better than its predecessor — Michelin Vanpix — in terms of mileage and grip. The Agilis provides impeccable fuel economy — approximately 30% more than its predecessor. Apart from its authoritative grip, it halts in a significantly shorter distance — takes 6.3 meters less distance than its competition. Above all, the presence of large tread blocks, full-depth sipes with sharp edges, deep and wide tread grooves and self-cleaning capacity makes the Agilis a perfect tyre to roll on in every weather condition.
Features & Benefits
- Michelin Agilis helps you return impressive fuel efficiency, thanks to its Unique Tread Compound which comes with an optimum blend of polymer.
- The inclusion of durable contact patch technology with full nylon cap ply ensures better grip and surface contact on the go.
- Eight smartly placed kerb protectors on the tyre sidewall make sure it’s completely secured from road hazards.
- For added safety, it gets rigid sculpture with 3D self-locking sipes that aids in dry braking.
- Packed with grip-maximising tread compound, the Agilis assures perfect braking even in wet conditions.
- The all-weather performance tyre gets V-shaped tread-pattern with wide grooves for easy water/snow evacuation ensuring optimal traction on all surfaces.
- For the right tyre wear monitoring, the Michelin Agilis gets 4 levels tread wear indicator, which ensures you always remain informed about the current condition of your Agilis tyre.