Description for Maxxis MAP1 175/65 R 14 Tubeless 82 H Car Tyre
Maxxis MA-P1 is a performance touring tyre devised to impart superior command on all types of road conditions. The aggressive tread pattern with 4 circumferential grooves has been designed to assist in a firm grip and quick water wading capability. The tyre features spiral jointless nylon cap or edge ply that reinforces the internal components and helps in extending tread life. The aesthetic sidewalls help in offering excellent steering response and handling. Besides, it curtails the noise levels and offers a quiet and serene ride quality. The high on performance radial comes with a revolutionary tread design that increases traction on wet and dry surfaces alike. The premium passenger tyre for hatchbacks and sedans ascertains better stick to the ground and enables confident braking during emergency situations. Overall, be it is the performance, safety, comfort or handling, the MA-P1 scores well in all the departments. The low rolling resistance of the tyre helps in returning excellent fuel economy.
Features & Benefits
- The robust tread design of MA-P1 with four circumferential grooves proffers high contact patch and excellent braking ability.
- In addition to firm grip under wet conditions, it also makes water channelling super easy, which ensures prevention against aquaplaning.
- The internal components are strengthened with the help of spiral jointless nylon cap that results in the longevity of tread life.
- The PCR tyre gives a versatile performance on all terrains and promises safety under wet, slippery and hazardous conditions.
- The tough sidewall helps in delivering excellent steering response and enhanced handling under city limits and on long routes.
- The Maxxis MA-P1 is better known for containing low rolling resistance that results in lesser noise emission on the move.
- The durable tyre offers a firm grip on dry and wet surfaces and guarantees shorter braking distance.