Description for Maxxis Bravo Series AT 771 255/65 R 16 Tubeless 109 T Car Tyre
The Maxxis AT 771 is a tyre made for people who spend more time in off-roading than on the city tarmac. The tyre is a sheer combination of rugged handling and incredible control and stability. The versatile tyres are specially developed for tackling diverse weather conditions and abrupt terrains, so that cabin occupants can experience comfortable and safe journey. Maxxis AT 771 features puncture resistant technology which enhances durability and all-weather control without compromising on the braking and driving performance. The tread pattern and the sidewall lug design make it capable of handling muddy/slushy traction under demanding conditions. The added stability on rough roads comes from the stiff carcass construction with surefooted progress, especially on wet surfaces. The tyre provides immense confidence on uphill and downhill descent with its firm grip, allowing the driver to remain to rest assured for the loss of traction. The innovative groove design and use of unique compound extend tyre life, while the superior water channelling allows slush to pass away quickly.
Features & Benefits
- The sidewall lug design and robust tread pattern of AT 771 not only provide superior all-terrain traction but also holds the vehicle to the ground under desperate conditions.
- The strong grip and surefootedness are assured through solid rubber compound which also prevents considerable wear and provides resistance from hydroplaning under wet setup.
- Maxxis AT 771 features outlines white lettering (OWL) on the side walls which beef-up its looks.
- Puncture resistant feature ensures longer life, while the stiff carcass structure furnishes it with extra stability on patchy roads.
- The AT 771 offers superior braking, excellent handling plus high mileage and delivers value for money quotient.
- The tyre tread is designed in such a way that it can even cope well under moderate snow, apart from managing the wet and dry surfaces.