MRF has designed the ZCC to cater to the passenger car segment. It has been particularly developed for vehicles having 12-inch and 13-inch rim sizes. The entry-level mass segment tyre from MRF delivers the maximum performance in terms of braking on both wet as well as dry road surfaces. The life span of the ZCC has been enhanced by integrating rigid compounds that also provide it with a robust feel. The strong construction of the tyre receives firm tread that prevents irregular wear and responds well to cut and chipping. Besides the enhanced mileage, this high on life tyre also offers better steering response and maintains a good grip throughout the drive. It ensures less noise into the cabin at high speeds and comfortable ride on long routes. All in all, MRF ZCC is a reliable tyre which has a bold and impressive design that bestows a stylish look and appeal to your car.
Features & Benefits
- The unique tread compound of the MRF ZCC helps in delivering exceptional traction under various driving setups.
- Its dynamic contoured tread pattern enables an outstanding wet grip that efficiently direct water away from tread contact path.
- The cornering ability of the ZCC has been enhanced by the infusion of big blocks on the tread.
- MRF ZCC has been developed with a lower tyre weight so as to boost the fuel economy of the vehicle.
- It also produces a lower rolling resistance which also helps in achieving higher fuel efficiency.
- This tyre is well suited for city use and occasional long drives and is presented in tube type and tubeless nature.