The Hankook ‘H’ range of tyres has been created for all-season performance be it dry, wet or wintry conditions. The Ventus H101 is a tyre that comes with a tread pattern ensuring longer wear and offers optimum level of ride quality. It is a combination of old school look and the latest tyre technology. The computer optimized tread pattern guarantees better traction under dry and wet conditions along with precise handling and stability. The wide shoulder blocks and continuous centre rib increases grip at corners while at the same time, provides decent handling at high speeds on long routes. The two polyester casing plies along with nylon and steel casing have been incorporated for high durability and resistance from heat. Hankook Ventus H101 also offers excellent steering response, improves mileage as well as minimizes noise emissions. All these abilities make this tyre one of the ideal ones for track and highway use. Due to its high durability and performance, it has become one of the preferred replacement choices of many car owners in the country.
Features & Benefits
- The Dual Depth Pitch Theory (DDPT) technology reduces tread noise that results in higher comfort on road and longer tread life of the tyre.
- The twin steel belts inside have been spirally wrapped in nylon for increased strength and added durability.
- The symmetric tread pattern of the tyre allows cross rotation which help fight irregular wear patterns.
- The four wide circumferential grooves and additional sipes enhance traction on wet surfaces and reduce the risk of hydroplaning.
- Independent tread blocks on Ventus H101 offer exceptional performance on dry surfaces.
- The symmetric tread pattern with continuous grooves provides superior wet handling under city and highway setups.
- The strong carcass construction of the tyre ensures long lasting durability and adequate resistance from roadside injuries, cuts and damages.
- The optimized tread pattern enables better braking and noise reduction, giving a comfortable ride to the occupants.