Description for Hankook Ventus AS (RH07) 275/55 R 19 Tubeless 111 H Car Tyre
Hankook Ventus AS RH07 is an all season high-performance luxury tyre designed to offer a comfortable ride, low noise and good traction on dry and wet surfaces. Widespread among the luxury car manufacturers, the tyre is specially developed for the performance SUVs and crossovers. It is crafted for those who want all-year and all-round capability. The Ventus AS RH07 features symmetric tread design with large shoulder blocks and a continuous rib that promote stability and offer sheer driving pleasure. The six circumferential grooves prevent heat as well as allow the water to discharge through the footprint to prevent hydroplaning and enhance traction on wet surfaces. The tyre features open shoulder design and stepped shoulder groove walls that not only help to clear water and mud but also improve steering response and coarse weather traction. The high density siping present in each and every tread block provides abundant biting edges for generating better traction on snow and cut unnecessary noises.
Features & Benefits
- The Ventus AS RH07 gets rim protection bar which prevents the rim from abrasion while simultaneously keeping a check on the sidewall from rolling over the rim flange.
- The nylon belt covering to the tyre provides sturdiness to the tread region and restricts the belt motion which is extremely necessary for high-performance handling.
- The 6 circumferential grooves help in cooling the tyre, improve steering feedback and let the water seep through the footprint.
- There is a solid centre line that has been designed to improve the driving experience and give utmost stability on the move.
- The stepped groove walls in the tread pattern offer extra edges for steering traction.
- The sidewall compound is specially framed to reduce stress and resist ozone, cracks, scrape and ageing.
- The two extra-wide high tensile steel belts provide crisp handling and much-needed flexibility to soak up roadside shocks and undulations.