Description for Hankook Optimo K715 (K715) 145/80 R 12 Tubeless 74 T Car Tyre
Hankook Optimo K715 is an entry-level hatchback tyre which blends the best of all benefits needed in a tyre of this category. It enhances the performance with the help of smooth handling and strong control. The advanced braking ability of the tyre guarantees superior cornering under city traffic conditions. It offers firm traction under rough road conditions alongside suitable comfort to the occupants. The durability and strength of Optimo K715 come via high-class engineering technology that offers better stability and protection against rough and potholed road conditions. The use of upgraded beads in the tyre offers brilliant cornering and confident manoeuvrability while driving. The Optimo K715 excels in the department of noise and wear as per the ratings are given by Hankook. It is available in several sizes and different rim variations.
Features & Benefits
- The shoulder area of the Optimo K715 is strengthened by a tie bar which enhances the firmness and handling.
- It gets a kerf implanted in the shoulder area to ease uneven injury or damage that can be caused due to cornering.
- The optimised pitch sequence of the Optimo K715 provides a soundless ride and improved handling.
- The strategic positioning and width adjustment of the grooves guarantee more safety in wet situations.
- The jointless cap ply in the Optimo K715 enhances the uniformity of the tyre ensuring a smoother ride and added durability.
- The wide, high-tensile steel belts within the tyre improve the tread strength for more precise steering response and slow down its wear rate.
- Hankook Optimo K715 is well suited for highway driving and city use and has been extensively tested internationally with excellent outcomes.