The Hankook DynaPro MT RT03 is an all-season premium tyre made especially for relishing the off-road driving experience. The tyre boasts of significant multi-directional tread pattern that enhances traction and acceleration, and also make it capable enough to withstand punctures. The tyre provides the best possible performance in the harsh/rocky road conditions with its exceptional handling and stability. The DynaPro MT RT03 is an ideal choice for traversing on gravel, muddy and wet/slushy surfaces. The anti-puncture technology makes it durable enough to tackle rough terrains for long. The tubeless tyre offers outstanding steering feedback, braking and maintains stability at all times. The side protection blocks in the tyre are added to increase durability while the zig-zag shoulder blocks present ensure superb traction on all the surfaces. The solid nylon belts provide improved handling while under-groove protector offers increased resistance against sharp objects.
Features & Benefits
- The side protection block extending from the tread pattern to the middle of the sidewall has a solid finishing that prevents it against protruding shocks.
- The zig-zag shoulder pattern has been designed to offer better off-road traction with speeds up to 100 kmph and 80 kmph for dry and wet conditions respectively.
- Hankook has added an exclusive under-groove protector that prevents the tyre from impact damage and to muffle external shock providing increased driving safety.
- The DynaPro MT RT03 comes with the additional strength of nylon-reinforced belts for improved handling and performance.
- The rubber has been stabilized to withstand early wear and tear alongside shield chipping and cracking instances during off-roading.
- The high strength belt plays the role of improving steering feedback and increases durability.
- The tyre handles well in adverse driving conditions, especially under suburban rides.
||Product Name on Manufactutrers Website
||Product Name on our Website
||Hankook Ventus H101
||Hankook Kinergy EX (H308)
||Hankook Ventus S1 Evo (K107)
||K107 VENT ,
K107 VENTUS S1 EVO
||Hankook Ventus V12 EVO (K110)
||K110 VENTUS V12 EVO
||Hankook Ventus ME01 (K114)
||K114 VENTUS ME01
Maximum Speed Limit
31/105 R 15
Excellent Dry & Wet Grip