Description for Hankook Dynapro HP (RA23) 235/55 R 17 Tubeless 103 H Car Tyre
Hankook DynaPro HP RA23 is a premium tyre meant for premium SUVs and luxury crossovers. One of the most incredible tyre variants from the DynaPro series, HP RA23 has been engineered to provide superior traction and exceptional handling under all types of climatic conditions throughout the year. The absence of excessive road noise enables in enjoying a silent and peaceful ride to the in-cabin occupants. The internal features of the tyre have been enhanced to fare well to high-performance SUVs, etc. It is designed with a dynamic sporty tread pattern resulting in enhanced dry traction alongside effortless cornering traction at high speeds. The DynaPro HP RA23 is developed with the Traction Oriented Tread design technology and unique blend of silica compound to further increase wet handling. The premium Hankook highway performance tyre promotes improved uniform tread wear, while the polyester cord body assures healthier ride quality.
Features & Benefits
- The unique tread design and embossed style of the DynaPro HP RA23 enhance the off-road as well as on-road performance.
- The HP RA23 has been developed with a 2-step graduated groove that ensures rapid evacuation of water preventing aquaplaning.
- The continuous centre rib of the tyre is beneficial for boosting dry braking, clear-cut handling and precise steering response.
- Hankook DynaPro HP RA23 has been given a noise-reduction kerf to prevent the vocal tread pattern noise.
- The wide and high-tensile steel belts with nylon wrapped reinforcement enrich its tread strength providing it with a longer wear life and better steer response.
- The 4 straight channel grooves further enhance performance under wet conditions by ejecting water swiftly from the tread surface to maintain maximum contact with the surface.
- Jointless cap ply is infused above the steel belts and around the circumference of the tyre, which ascertains improved belt strength and uniformity for consistency, comfort and high-speed stability.