This item will be shipped
Compatible Vehicles :Force One, Land Rover Range Rover, Mahindra Scorpio, Mahindra Ssangyong Rexton, Mahindra Thar, Tata Aria, Tata New Safari, Tata Hexa, Tata Safari Storme, Tata Sumo Grande, Tata Xenon XT
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Description for Hankook Dynapro HL (RA25) 235/70 R 16 Tubeless 106 H Car Tyre
Hankook DynaPro HL RA25 is a high on life premium SUV tyre. It is made to provide adequate handling and grip on wet and dry road conditions. Its extraordinary water evacuation capability makes it perfect for handling wet roads. The solid sidewall construction arms it with ultimate cornering ability while the innovative tread pattern provides excellent dry and wet performance. The DynaPro HL RA25 has been fashioned for long highway drives and mild off-roading. The tyre clears the water quickly from the tread surface to prevent itself from hydroplaning. The all-season performance tyre gives improved ride comfort and lateral stiffness. The multi-step grooves enhance stone ejection as well as reduces stone penetration in order to deliver a comfortable and skid-free safe ride. The Hankook DynaPro HL RA25 takes tyre engineering to the next level with the radial ensuring a firm grip on all the surfaces providing stability and balance in different conditions.
Features & Benefits
- The circumferential grooves of DynaPro HL RA25 offer splendid performance on wet surfaces.
- The strong shoulder blocks arm it with exceptional manoeuvrability and cornering abilities.
- The central rib makes sure that the driver gets superior handling and precise steering feedback.
- The optimized pitch design of Hankook DynaPro HL RA25 let the passengers experience silent and comfortable ride.
- It is capable of managing high speeds on wet tracks and even remains undeterred at sharp corners.
- The tyre is compatible with some of the top performance SUVs and is ideal for light pickup trucks in the Indian auto market.
- The tread pattern of the tyre has been designed to provide noise-free and relaxed driving
- The tubeless tyre is backed by standard manufacturer warranty and is offered in various rim sizes.