Description for Goodyear Duraplus 155/65 R 13 Tubeless 73 T Car Tyre
Goodyear Duraplus is a famous choice amid the mass segment in the sedan and hatchback category. It is the perfect mixture of all the characteristics. The tyre is a real value for money product that provides a comfy ride with better fuel efficiency and less strain motion. Goodyear Duraplus offers advanced steering response that adds to the sophisticated handling under varied conditions. The high on strength tyre has gone through almost fifty tests of durability, braking, mileage, traction, etc. and its outcome has been brilliant. The Duraplus tyre presents with better rigidity and grip over the wet and dry road surface. Being the ideal choice for city commute and occasional highway rides, the tyre provides superior traction, while its deep groove pattern ensures better water dispersal under watery conditions. The favourite mass segment tyre, Goodyear Duraplus endorses high tyre life and durability, while fuel mileage, safety, handling and cornering at high speeds are above satisfactory.
Features & Benefits
- The silica Durawall compound has been used in the sidewalls of Goodyear Duraplus tyre that repels better against tears and cuts.
- Patented DuPont Kevlar technology enhances the adaptability of the tyre to endure rough conditions of roads.
- The durability and safety of Goodyear Duraplus are enriched by an extra layer of lightweight material applied in the interior, which also makes it stronger.
- Goodyear Duraplus provides excellent dry grip and amazing wet weather performance.
- Due to wide contact patch the tyre remains planted on the surface at high speeds and during sudden braking, it refrains from skidding.
- Priced economically and built to last, it is the first choice of users who spend most of the time on the road.
- Goodyear Duraplus is offered in varied rim sizes to choose from.